During lock-down times, it is increasingly important to interact, which is exactly what SCN members are doing every 2 weeks.
Next meetings, of 25th May are also looking to think forward to how we can work in the future, within logistics. Obviously some of us must work in warehouses….but all of us? How flexible can we be? What are the pros and cons, so that we can work from home in an effective manner. What do you think, SCNer?
This time, we will be holding the “Americas” meeting in Spanish, for the ease of all our members in South & Central America. ¡Conecta y participa con nosotros!
Monday 25th May, 2020: Is “Home Working” the future? What are the pros and cons?
JOIN US to share your info on how you see your economies and businesses as we open up…..to what? Also to catch up with SCN members and friends around the world
- SCN Opening After Covid-19 Cyber Meeting (5pm BKK time – Time zone 1 – Asia/Aust)
- Registration URL to sign up: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtc-CgpjsuoDSDn0XP4Pod3xzkJPIswQ
- SCN Opening After Covid-19 Cyber Meeting (5pm BCN time – Time zone 2 – Europe/Africa)
- Registration URL to sign up: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/vpIscu2vrT4oLs8rtWHsou7cKOrcysg8eg
- SCN Covid-19 Action Cyber Meeting (5pm BUE time – Time zone 3 – Americas) – THIS ONE IS IN SPANISH!
If you have any questions regarding this web meeting, please do not hesitate in contacting us