“Ukraine is the second-largest country by area in Europe.
It is a transit country that became a “bridge“ between Europe and CIS countries.
Geographical location gives us an opportunity to organize transit via Ukrainian sea ports of Odessa and Illichevsk to Russia, Moldova, Belarus, Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan) and other CIS countries.”
We’re glad to be able to share more information about the last incorporation to the SCN Community, KIY Avia Cargo, from Kyiv, Ukraine.
- KIY AVIA CARGO Ltd. is Ukrainian freight forwarding Company established in 2002.
- KIY AVIA CARGO Ltd. is a part of major Ukrainian concern KIY AVIA, leader in sales of passenger operation and tourism services.
- Operational staff numbers 24 highly educated and certified logistic managers, licensed customs brokers, professional packers and drivers.
- KIY AVIA CARGO is represented in main transport hubs and industrial centers of Ukraine
- The principles of corporate culture of the company are activity, effectiveness and personal responsibility.
Click the link bellow to get more information:
If you require further information, please contact: